The Queensland State Government Small Business Digital Grants program is now open for applications. Designed to benefit small businesses to access digital technologies and services. This grant is post paid so your business must be able to cover all costs and apply for your 50% reimbursement at the completion of the project.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 8th October.
Gambling Community Benefit Fund
Not-for-profit groups operating in Queensland can apply for grants from $500 to $35,000 through the Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF). This fund is Queensland’s largest one-off grants program, distributing approximately $54 million per year.
The fund allocates grants to not-for-profit community groups, to enhance their capacity to provide services, leisure activities and opportunities for Queensland communities.
The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) Community Benefit Funds Unit (CBFU) administers the GCBF.
The next round opens in mid October and closes November 30.
Are you a tourism business?
Make sure you have checked out the resources and funding opportunities provided by Business Queensland:
Queensland Tourism Industry Business Programs
Digital Ready aims to develop understanding and skills in digital marketing, media and digital channels. By the end of this program, business owners will have increased their business opportunities by understanding and implementing effective online engagement with visitors.
- The online Digital Scorecard to help identify ways to improve digital capability
- An online digital health check with recommendations for making improvements
- Participate in regional workshops
- Access to mentoring with digital experts
- Understand key principles of domestic and international distribution channels
- Preparation of rate and factsheets
- Engaging with Trade partners
- Presenting to Trade, and sales skills covering a range of stakeholders
- Packaging and bundling product
- Pricing, commissions and rates
- Assistance with trade contract execution
You must register your interest via the QTIC website for any of their programs.
DETAILS: QTIC website