Get ready to party people!!!
Featuring Australian rock legends Choirboys, and supported by local Logan talent, VillageFest is going to go off!!
This is an all ages event. Gates open at 12noon with the Logan Regional Producers Market on the Green. Main stage opens at 2pm. Food trucks, licensed bar, merchandise.
The important stuff:
* Date: Saturday 31st August
* Time: Gates open at midday, entertainment commences at 2pm until 7pm
* Cost: 1st release tickets available now – 15+ $25 per ticket. Under 14yrs FREE but must be accompanied by a paying adult – max of 3 children. Proof of age ID is required for entry into the bar
* Umbrellas are not permitted onsite
* Camping chairs allowed, will be directed to a designated seating area
* Enclosed footwear must be worn
Presented by the Logan Country Chamber of Commerce.
Sponsored by Logan City Council, Rebel FM Media, McGuires Hotels, Bendigo Bank and Jimboomba Times
*This is drug and pet free event. Consumption of alcohol will only be permitted within the outdoor bar area. No proof of age ID = no bar entry. Outside food will not be permitted to be bought onto the grounds except for special dietary requirements. Tickets can be refunded up to 30 days prior to the event date. In the unlikely occurence of an event cancellation due to bad weather, the chamber will advise if an alternate date will be organised and your ticket will be carried over
Any questions or concerns please contact us via email email@example.com